3.08.2012

Spirit Crafts

This weekend the Ladies of Craft Night are taking a field trip to Maryland for the 7th Annual Dodging Diabetes Charity Dodgeball Tournament! Only one of the ladies (myself) will actually be playing, but the rest are coming as cheerleaders. As such it was only appropriate that we spend an evening making spirit props!


Cheerleading pom poms are super easy to make and only require two materials: trash bags and duct tape.  Cheap and easy? Those are my two favorite ingredients! I wrote up the full tutorial here.


We also made some spirit fingers. Is that what they're called? I found blank fingers in the children's crafts sections of the local Michaels. I used glitter paint and very neat handwriting to write out the names of our teams and the name of the company sponsoring us (DNS Made Easy). I think we're ready to win this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment